Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Habits

As I mentioned, I enjoy documenting my life in many ways. I like to mix things up and color outside the lines. I use a Smash Book, a Bullet Journal, a Bible Journal, and a Morning Pages journal currently. And now I've added this blog to that list.

Someone described me as a rebel the other day. I decided I kind of liked that. I've never been called a rebel before. Quite the contrary. I was the kid growing up who was terrified to break the rules or move one little toe out of line. That wasn't a bad quality. I learned a lot and stayed out of trouble, but it wasn't the most exciting way to live. And excitement is what I'm after now. 

On my quest to radically change my life and seek more excitement, I decided I needed to think of some things that would make me a little happier every day. 

I don't want to overwhelm myself or get burned out, but I like to keep track of habits that are good for me and contribute to my overall happiness. I decided to start with just eight simple, relatively quick habits that I want to try to accomplish every single day during the month of May. I made a page in my Bullet Journal to help keep me on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment