I was born and raised in one house, on one ranch, in one town. I guess I'm making up for staying in one place for so many years of my life. Since I left for college when I was 18 years old, I have lived in 6 different towns/cities, and moved all of my stuff back and forth from my mom's house many times.
I moved all of my stuff out of my adorable, little, green house in Rangely, Colorado today, and I'm pulling out of town in the morning.
I'm stopping at my mom's house for the summer, and then I'm off to Germany for the next year or so.
A U-Haul this size for one person makes me look like a hoarder, I know, so I want to assure you that I am not. I wanted a smaller size, but this was all they had for me at the local hardware store. As long as my stuff doesn't slide around too much inside, and as long as it gets me home safely tomorrow, it'll do.

No comments:
Post a Comment