1. I love super lame/cheesy jokes. You're welcome.
2. I cannot get this song out of my head today! My sister-in-law told me several years ago that some songs are just good to wail to. Haha! I've never forgotten that, and this song definitely fits into that category of songs your need to wail to. It makes you want to turn up the volume and belt it out with all kinds of anguish!
3. So many funny memes come up when people get outraged about the weather. It snowed for most of the day yesterday, and it was barely above 20 degrees when I left the house this morning...
4. This still has to be my all-time favorite book. I read it for the first time when I was in high school, and I'm currently listening to it on Audible. This book has it all: drama, adventure, history, romance, murder, intrigue, colliding cultures, war... and it's long enough that you get to go in-depth into all aspects of the main character's life from the time he was a boy until he grows into a man. I can't recommend it enough if you haven't read it before.
5. Food for thought:
"God created you and the sun to display his glory. The sun displays the glory of his sustain and creative power. You display the glory of the risen Christ who lives in you! Imagine that. As the sun warms the earth, you radiate the warmth of God's love. That's why you're here. And every single thing you do falls into the category of showcasing God's glory and goodness. Order your life around the incredible thought - God is to be honored in all you do."
~Cynthia Heald
I need to remember this now and always. I don't always think about how everything I do should be honoring God, and I know I should.
I hope you've enjoyed my first "Five Things Friday!" Each Friday you'll be able to find five things I'm interested in, or thinking about, or just want to share for some reason.
Have a great weekend!





Love the Lord of the Rings meme!! I second The Far Pavilions being a great read.
ReplyDelete