Monday, May 1, 2017

Introduction

I've had this thought of starting a blog buzzing around in the back of my mind for a long time now. I was recently inspired enough that I just had to sit down and start typing. 

There are a lot of blogs out there, and mine is not going to be anything earth shattering or particularly exceptional... but it will be mine. And no one can tell my story except for me.

A couple of days ago, I heard someone give the greatest advice. She said that you need to make sure you're living a life that excites you so much that you can't wait to document it. I enjoy documenting my life in many ways (which I'll dig into later), but this blog is a new way to document my life that I'm eager to explore. I want it to be proof that I am living the full breadth and depth of my life. 

My life over the past couple of years has not excited me. At all. But I'm ready for that to change. I am embarking on some crazy, exciting adventures over the next couple of months, and then I'm picking up my entire life and moving across the Atlantic Ocean to a different continent. 

I've decided that I don't want to wait anymore. I'm going to be the girl who decided to go for it. And I want to document my triumphs, my struggles, and everything in between along the way. 





1 comment: